NorthEastern Distribution, LLC (operators of “toybomb.com”) is committed to privacy and security for all of our clients. Because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed a Privacy Statement as indicated below.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information:
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed and recommend new products.
- Products you’ve added to the wishlist: we’ll use this to show you and other users your favorite products and to create targeted email campaigns.
- Products you’ve added to the waitlist: we’ll use this to show you and other users your waitlisted products and email you notifications when they come in stock.
- Wishlists you’ve created: we’ll keep track of the wishlists you create, and make them visible to the store staff and the public according to your visibility settings.
- When using any forms, including contact form and comments forms, we collect the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to achieve the above, we share your Personal Information with the third parties outlined in the following table.
|Stripe||To process payments in our online store. To detect and stop payments fraud.||Contract||USA||Names, Email, Payment information, Phone number, Physical address, IP address||link|
|ShippingEasy||To process shipping, provide tracking information, and aid in the fulfillment of orders.||Contract||USA||Names, Email, Phone number, Physical address||link|
|Amazon Web Services||Cloud infrastructure provider (Amazon AWS). Email delivery provider (Amazon SES).||Contract||USA||Email, IP address||link|
|Automattic||This site uses Akismet to reduce spam and Jetpack Security to secure our login forms.||Legitimate Interest||USA||Name, Email, Message, IP address||link|
|To collect and analyze information about how you interact with our websites (web analytics), to avoid receiving spam emails (captcha), to serve web typography (fonts), and to play videos (youtube).||Legitimate Interest||USA||IP address, cookie, browser and device information, and more.||link|
|MailChimp||To send you our newsletter emails after you signup.||Explicit Consent||USA||Names, Email||link|
For more information about each service please see their linked Privacy Policies. You can also opt-out of analytics for both Google and our own cookies if you choose.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. During checkout all supplied personal information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
During the transaction, no financial information (credit cards) are stored on our servers or kept in our database. The data you enter on our checkout is transferred directly to our payment processors STRIPE, Amazon Checkout, PayPal, and is not stored by us.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store Order Information for six years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising at:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘My Account’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
The Site is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:ATTN ToyBomb.com
NorthEastern Distribution, LLC
418 Borrego Ct (Suite B)
San Dimas, California 91773